Confidentiality and privacy are our top most priority. We sign the strict non-disclosure agreement with our clients and employees.
At ATECH IT Experts, confidentiality of your project and security of your data is of utmost importance. We have competent measures in place that ensure security of your data in our development center.
Not only your data security is a critical element for maintaining long-term relationship with you, your data is what your business is based on and by taking care of your business, we take care of our business too.
Here are a few points that highlight the data security measures we take
Security | Technology
- All workstations and servers are protected by both hardware and software firewalls which are automatically updated. Daily scanning of all servers.
- All communication or data interchange from workstations are controlled and properly logged to ensure highest level of protection for client’s data and intellectual property.
Scalability | Technology
- We use data centers with cloud computing infrastructure in North America to ensure that any amount of data is backed up.
- We continuously revisit our software portfolio and newly available softwares in market to check possibility of any productivity increase through their implementation.
We require an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) with our clients to ensure a confidential development environment within each project. We openly discuss at length issues regarding security and other areas of concern. This discussion discloses the amount of data needed to be collected, which person(s) will be authorized to access information, and the possible risks involved.
NDA with Employees
We also sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with each of our employees at hire. We clearly state that failing to uphold the agreement is ground for legal action and termination. We regularly update employees about the importance of data protection and provide updated practices to ensure company standards are not compromised.
Please write to: by email to email@example.com
or by post to
ATECH IT Experts.
206 – 7928 128th Street
- Note: Users who are filling the contact form, inquiry form or resource download form will receive regular email newsletters. Users can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe button (in newsletter), if they do not want to receive information from ATECH IT Experts.